viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

Monday 14, Tuesday 15, Wednesday 16 November 2016
On Monday as every day I get up at five o'clock in the morning to take a shower, arrange and pack my backpack to be at approximately six-thirty at the truck stop and arrive at the high school at seven o'clock and from there between All my classes and that day we had an algebra test and a problem occurred, we left at two o'clock, I went to an amio's house with a friend and after I went to my house to eat and do my homework and rest and dine about Nine and a half and I fell asleep almost every day at twelve o'clock, not without first brushing my teeth.
Tuesday 15
I repeat the same morning routine that day we did the algebra test for the problem we had the day before that day we left at two o'clock since we did not have the last class after school I went on the truck with a Friend to my house and then I repeat the same routine until I fall asleep.
Tuesday 15
I repeat the same morning routine that day we did the algebra test for the problem we had the day before that day we left at two o'clock since we did not have the last class after school I went on the truck with a Friend to my house and then I repeat the same routine until I fall asleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario